Conventional Compressor Seal
The CCS™ is a tandem cartridge seal where the inboard seal is designed to seal up to 150 bar (2175 psi), and an outboard seal that acts as a low pressure tandem seal.
The outboard seal is capable of full pressure containment in the event of full seal failure.
- Ideally suited for retrofitting wet compressor seals and bushings or as a replacement for existing Dry Gas seals
- Supplied in 410 stainless steel as standard with exotic alloy options on request
- Available with Silicon Carbide seats as standard. Tungsten Carbide and Silicon Nitride seats available on request. Mating faces available in Carbon and synthetic diamond coated Silicon Carbide
- ‘O’ ring and spring energized polymer versions available
- Designs available in single, double, tandem or tandem with intermediate labyrinth, for increased integrity
- Fully shrouded seats adopted as standard
- Bi-directional seal designs available
AESSEAL offers both labyrinth and dual bush non-contacting separation seals, supplied individually or as an integral part of the gas seal cartridge. This device provides a positively pressurised chamber protecting the dry gas seal from potential bearing oil migration and preventing gas ingress to the bearing chamber.